EQ THE GAME CHANGER
ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE WORKPLACE
Many businesses have concentrated on upskilling their workforce and have spent a fortune in the process. This has not always worked as expected and the results have and can be disappointing. By and large people, or the workforce, are completely unaware of the games they play, especially the excuse and denial game. They take a little responsibility for their work and often don’t even know what it means to ‘be accountable’. Emotional intelligence is the game changer. By starting with the individual and giving them an understanding of Emotional Intelligence, they can then understand the ‘games’ they play in both their working and personal life. This can bring about A-ha moments and Change becomes a choice.
UNIQUE BUSINESS EXPERIENCE + SKILLED METHODS = MEASURABLE RESULTS
The team has years of practical business training experience. This experience coupled with their own personal journeys, allows them to offer a unique method of Transformation Coaching.. The team offers…
WHAT IS A BUSINESS COACH AND WHY DO I NEED ONE?
YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE QUALITY OF THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH.
Owning your own business, or managing one at an Executive Level is very rewarding – and incredibly lonely! There is no one to speak to and you often think that you have to “go it alone.” However, according to Napoleon Hill, success comes when there is an alliance of two or more minds working in perfect harmony for the attainment of a common definite objective. In short, success does not come without the help of others.
Executive coaching helps you, the Business Owner or Executive, to achieve business success by providing an unbiased, objective view of your business processes and behaviours. A coach sees things you don’t see – your blind spots, self-limiting strategies and faulty assumptions and helps you to identify your goals and the action plans necessary to achieve them.
Here are some of areas where coaching and Emotional Intelligence can be extremely effective
- Coaching an individual to succeed in a new position
- To grow a business or a division within a business
- Increase clarity and confidence
- Improve communication
- Increase sales
- Manage a business or team more effectively.
- Assist in creating an entirely new career path.
- Coach an executive to successfully transition to the next level of leadership and accomplishment
- Identify weak or missing skills necessary to success.
- Identify old patterns of thinking, acting and communicating which are limiting results.
- Use current challenges and opportunities for coaching and learning – and professional breakthroughs.
- Reaching specific business and development objectives set by Coach, participant and manager at the outset of the contract.
ELEGANT COACHING THAT PACKS A PUNCH
OUR ROLE AS YOUR COACH
Business coaching is not consulting. We do not tell you what to do. We do not do the work for you. By asking the right questions and mentoring you where there are gaps, we draw on your unique knowledge and skills to facilitate growth and learning that helps you make business decisions that impact positively on your bottom line.
top corporate clients trained by us